Your Leading Au Pair Agency in Spain

Inmigration Services for Students and Au Pair in Spain

NIE, TIE and Student Visa in Spain. We can apply on your behalf.

Our legal team is specialized in providing fast, reliable, and afordable inmigration services for students and au pairs who are looking towards moving to Spain.

  • Local registrations in Spain tend to be very complex & confusing especially due to language barriers, incomplete and contradicting information online as well as the constant absence of online appointments. Applying for your NIE/TIE can be very frustrating and stressful. So if you do not want to do it in your own and prefer to get your documents processed on time and without hassle, we can apply on your behalf.

  • We provide complete services, like Student Visa, NIE (UE citizens), TIE (non UE citizens), inmigration appointments,  tailored to your needs, with very afordable prices for Au Pairs and students in Spain.
  • All foreign nationals who wish to reside in Spain, to work or study, as well as engage in other activities such as research or investment will need to obtain a special visa, according to their purpose of stay. EU citizens can still request our services when they have questions related to certain applications or requirements that are mandatory for all nationals who are not Spanish nationals

If you are going to study or to be an Au Pair in Spain you´ll need to get some inmigration paperwork depending on the time that you are going to stay in Spain and your nationality.

EU+Schengen Citizens

Less than 3 months in Spain: No paperwork required.

More than 3 months in Spain:
               • NIE (id card in Spain) 50€*


Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus,  the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland,  Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,  Sweden and Switzerland.

*Taxes not included

Non (EU+Schengen Citizens)

Less than 3 months in Spain: No Visa required.

Less than 6 months in Spain:

                        Student Visa      150€*  

More than 6 months in Spain:  

                        Student Visa           150€*

                       TIE (id card in Spain)    60€*

*Taxes not included

Now you can apply for your student Visa once you are staying in Spain as tourist or you can do it at the Spanish Consulate of your country before coming to Spain.

NIE paperwork

TIE paperwork

Student Visa paperwork

If your are going to stay more than 6 months in Spain:

  • Certificate of Criminal Background
  • Certificate of Health
Open chat
Do you need help?
may I help you?