– We just charge 80€ to our au pairs as administration fee . If you need a visa to be an au pair in Spain we charge an administration fee of 150€. Those au pairs travelling with a friend can get a discount of 20%. Our repeat au pairs will get a 50% discount. The fee is only applicable AFTER you have matched with one of our registered host families! You can talk to our families available that are interested in your profile and could be a good match for you for FREE!
Completing your application does not commit you to participating in our programme.
What is included in the programme
We are not an internet data base, we are an au pair agency that offer support and orientation to au pairs during their stay in Spain.
- Private room and full board 7 days a week.
- Pocket money between 70€ – 80€ per week.
- Time available along the week to attend spanish courses, and also free days on weekends to enjoy our country (at least 1 day and a half).
- Host family screening and advice on matching process.
- Written agreement between host family and au pair.
- Airport pick-up by host family.
- Pre-departure assistance and orientation about living and studying in Spain. Guidelines to be sent by email.
- Welcome pack with complete information about Spanish courses, leisure activities, paperwork. To be sent by email.
- Contact list of other au pairs in your area.
- Follow up call after you first arrive to Spain.
- Au pair meetings, outings and social activities.
- Support services throughout the programe.
- Help desk service (Monday-Friday 9-18).
- Rehousing if needed.
Au Pairs can make the payment through Paypal (preferred) or by bank transfer. Once you have been accepted by a family and you have also accepted them, you need to pay the Registration Fee prior to your arrival to Spain following our instructions. Note: Tax included. Fees updated at January 2017. Fees may be subject to change .
- Flight and travel expenses: To be arranged by the Au Pair, it is your responsibility. The au pair needs to pay for her flight or train ticket to travel to Spain.
- Health Insurance: To be arranged by the Au Pair, it is your responsibility. If you are an European citizen and have coverage by your national social security system, you may obtain the E111 form or European Health Insurance card (EHIC) which will enable you to enter the Social Security System of Spain. If you are not an EU citizen, it is cumpulsory to arrange a medical private insurance for au pairs staying in Spain.
- Spanish lessons: It is your responsibility. We can give you some recommendations depending on your needs and preferences and we will always try you can access a free Spanish course. Prices for prestigious and quality courses may go from 115€ monthly (3 hours per week), up to 580€ monthly (20 hours per week).
- Visa fees and costs related to au pair or student visa: Au pair has to pay for fees required by Spanish consulate in home country, plus cost related to paperwork that needs to be done by host family in Spain (notary cost plus shipment or urgent shipment if required to au pair in home country in case consulate asks for original agreement)
If you need further information, please Contact us.