What set us apart
High quality service
Our main goal is to achieve satisfaction and expectations of families and au pairs and provide them with a high quality service. Au Pair In Spain sets itself apart by going above and beyond what is legally required. Our commitments to quality are reflected as follows:
- We have many families available and find placements for 100% of au pairs accepted.
- We offer you several options of families and you are the one who chooses.
- We provide our participants with a high quality and personal all inclusive service, so they do not have to worry about anything.
- We are members of the IAPA (International Au Pair Association) and our programs are run according to the Code of Conduct and Guidelines internationally established by the IAPA .
- We are members of the Spanish Au Pair Association (AEPA).
- We offer to our customers the new technologies advantages through our on-line registration process.
Rigorous screening process
- Host families are carefully screened and chosen to ensure au pairs will be happy and comfortable there. Most of our host families have had au pairs before and they are asked for references.
- Only the most qualified au pairs are accepted after a rigorous screening process. We select those that have a real interest for the Spanish language and culture, a desire to care for children and some child care experience. This is a key factor for the success of this intercultural exchange program.
Orientation and local support
- Advice on entry requirements and paperwork by authorized administrative agency for alienage processing.
- Welcome reception and orientation session in Madrid for au pairs when they arrive to help them to adjust to Spanish culture and lifestyles. A welcome information pack will be given to them.
- We provide orientation and ongoing and local support to families and au pairs from start to finish in order to give the best guidance for a culturally enriching experience.
- 24-hour emergency telephone number.
Committed to our au pairs
- Information on Spanish language schools, either private or public (free).
- Contact details of other au pairs.
- Monthly /weekly meetings with other au pairs to socialize and have fun, and also with other spanish young people.
- Information about social and cultural opportunities.
- Au pair certificate at the end of the program.
Program options to fit your requirements
- We offer a wide choice of programs to give a solution for your needs.
Children are our priority
- During the welcome reception and orientation session for au pairs in Madrid, we make sure they understand that childcare is their priority and they are also encouraged to teach their language to the children.
- Kids activity calendar with age-appropriate activities so that they can form a great relationship with host children.
- First aid and child safety guides available on our web page and orientation material.