Advantages & Program Benefits
A cost-efficient way to travel and learn about Spain.
- Pocket Money of at least 70€ monthly – 280€ monthly
- A room of your own – During summer holidays, you may share room with kids as holiday homes are smaller.
- Full board 7 days a week
- Au Pair Placement
- Arrangement of all documentation required to participate in any of our programs according to current legislation.
- Advice on arrangement about requirements to enter and stay in Spain.
- Host family screening and matching process
- Written agreement between au pair and family.
- Host family will pick you up at the airport or station.
- Pre-departure assistance and orientation about living in Spain
- Time available along the week to attend spanish courses, and also free weekends to enjoy our country.
- Support services throughout the program.
- Secondary placement if the initial placement is unsuccessful.